Bridal Make-up Course – £895.00 – 2 days intense – Fully accredited by The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists
This professional bridal makeup course provides a clear insight and basic training for success. Each student is guided by an experienced tutor, through a carefully considered practical workshop. On completion of this course you are required to do a practical test in order to receive your fully accredited certificate.
You will be taught using top makeup brands in order to gain experience and confidence using professional products. The skills students learn during this course will enable them to work on bridal clients including the bridal party and engagement and special occasion events. The certificate students receive is fully accredited & insurable.
This course will teach you the core techniques of makeup, once you have completed the course you will be confident in achieving any look requested by your bride. Our classes are kept to a small size to give our student the best possible learning experience and to benefit from one to one attention. You will learn how to build a professional kit, how to choose correct foundation tones for your clients, how to highlight, contour & blend, learn about bridal contracts, marketing and much more. Zen’s Academy offer FREE practice sessions after completion of your course for all students in order to build up your skills and confidence.
- models are provided for you at the academy during your makeup course which allows you to have two full days of practical work
- a welcome kit is provided for you on the first day of your course
- you are required to bring a camera to take pictures of your work before and after to build up your portfolio
- free sessions are available after completing your course for all the practice & aftercare you need
- work experience is provided for successful trainees to take part in forthcoming fashion shows & catwalks backstage
- Health & safety
- Tools & products
- Looking at different brands of makeup
- Prepping Skin/Primers
- Skin tones/mixing foundations
- Highlighting, Contouring & colour correction
- Eye shadow Blending
- How to create dewy & matte looks
- Application of false eyelashes
- Creating a full party makeup look
- Creating a flawless engagement/registry look
- We are now ready to create our full bridal looks from the techniques we have learnt in day 1
- Complete civil wedding look (a subtle, flawless & elegant look)
- Complete Traditional Bridal Look (more for clients who love their traditional bridal looks using bronze & gold tones with dark lips)
- Complete Walima/Reception Look (this look will be more glamorous, for clients who love to go all out quite bright & bold using smoky eye techniques)
- Arabic eyes (for those clients who love liner! you will be taught the art of creating two flicks using a brush and also applying glitter to eyes)
After completing the 2 days makeup course we are now ready to book in some extra practice sessions (at no extra cost) and get you ready for your practical test.
If you like to book this course please click on course dates for all forthcoming dates, once you have chosen a suitable date please send us an email to confirm or you can contact us on 0121 551 6009 / 07931304049
If you have further questions please visit our F.A.Q. page where we have tried to answer the most popular questions asked by students regarding the courses provided. If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us via the following methods:-
academy phone number: 0121 551 6009
If you would to book a visit to the Academy please contact us for an appointment to be arranged for you to come and have a look around and have a free course consultation and this also gives you the opportunity to meet your tutor and ask further questions you may have.